Friday, June 8, 2012

P r o m e t h e u s


Will I love it?

Will Will love it?

Will I be conflicted?

Will I lie to myself, and think I loved it?

33 years - will this puzzle piece fit in with the rest?

WHAT lies at the other side of the Universe today? ...we'll see in a few hours...

5 HOURS LATER...

Well, ...conflicted it is
..but good conflicted, for one really good movie lovin' reason..
I enjoyed watching it, and I can't wait to go back and see it again.

Review will be next up, but do I write it before or after seeing it a second time? ..hmmm.

On a cool aside, I'll say what a blast it was to see it tonight after all this waiting - with my GF and some good friends - big screen - center of the theatre - great 3D, and long heated conversations about what we all saw...
which ultimately was Ridley Scott's return to sci-fi..
pretty cool.

No comments: