Friday, July 27, 2012

Seed of Chucky

Okay, how the fuck did this movie get made? ..seriously?
It's not that it's terrible - it's not, but it is genuinely bizarre.

I will creep you out
This is the weirdest part...












Since I'm still trying to wrap my head around it, I think I'll watch it again ..skim anyway - then attempt a review type o' thing..

ALRIGHT, it's a black comedy with a horror film pedigree, but mostly a strange and sometimes funny Jennifer Tilly movie.

"Hi, my name is Tiffany Ray. Um, you don't know me but, a few years ago I killed your husband, and I am SO sorry."

Even the trailer plays mostly for chuckles, and feels more like '70s Corman than modern Hollywood...

Fun though..

Again, very weird little film, and something much closer to '80s horror/comedy than anything recent.
I'm still not sure if I like it, but am looking forward to #6..
CURSE OF CHUCKY is coming soon...

A.

No comments: